Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Homeschooling your preschooler

1I have always been a believer in sending my children to preschool.  Well due to the economy I have had to make some adjustments.

Times are hard. Preschool can be expensive and if you have more than one child under 5 it can really add up. I have discovered the joys of homeschooling with my preschool children.  I have 2 preschoolers and an infant at home as well as a 2nd grader in public school.

I have found that home school can be a wonderful way to thoroughly enrich my children's education.  It allows me to easily build lessons based upon the interests, and ability of each of my children. 
My two sons Emm (5) and Jay (3) have enjoyed the child guided lessons and individualized attention.  But if you are like me in any way you know how hard it is to fully commit to teaching preschool children when real life continues to happen for you. 

I have developed some easy lessons that can be provided on the go without doing little more than talking to your children about what is going on.

This task is not so easy for the little ones under 1 but oh yes it can be done.

Making learning interesting and relevant is the key to educating children at every age.

No comments:

Post a Comment